Call of the Tour
How did I do?
- Lance in the top five -- actually, he finished seventh, not too bad
- Levi to win the tour, with Lance's help -- yup
- Floyd, Tyler, and Ivan to do less than top performances -- Landis was 23rd (over 10 minutes back), Hamilton was 83rd out of 84th (over an hour back), and Basso failed to start the time trial while in 13th place
- Cavendish would win two or three stages -- he picked up two
- Boonen would win one stage -- he got second on the line in two stages
- Cancellara would win the prologue -- yup
- Lance would win the time trial -- nope, he was 14th; I missed that one!
- Lots of successful breakaways -- there were four in seven road stages, pretty good odds
I hate to toot my own horn, but you have to admit I did pretty good on this one.
How's Lance going to to in the Giro? Ask me again in about two months.