Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Friday, December 30, 2005

Media Elite Attacks Again!

I have once again been the victim of an attack by the media elite. This time is comes from none other than Jay Bookman of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. And what was Mr. Bookman's vile weapon of choice? Pop culture. Yuck!!

Kevin Federline is the husband of Britney Spears ... they recently had a baby ... Britney and Kevin had a major spat ... later she took him back ... oh the humiliation!
It seems that now I have no choice but to know who Kevin Federline is. It's not like I never heard the name (probably). But, until now, it never sunk in and connected with that other BS name. Now it has, and I have nobody to blame but the media for exposing me to this pop culture pseudo-factoid. (Better them blamed than me.)

Oh, he's very clever, that Jay. He accomplishes this deed by complaining that he has been attacked by the Federline bug himself. But I know. This is another example of the liberal media blaming someone else for their own character faults.

Jay Bookman, I demand that you take it back. Now! Make me forget!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home