Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Monday, January 02, 2006

Why Can't Everybody Just Agree (with me)?

For grins, I read William Kristol's New Year's column. (For fun, try calling him Billy Crystal.) Ok, liberals are unamerican, embarrassing and out of touch. But come on. In his conclusion WK states that Democrats cannot be accepted as critics. Because they don't agree with him, they aren't a valid opposition party. So now we know. In order to be a responsible opposition party, the Democrats only have to become Republicans. And in order to be taken seriously, the media has to stop asking questions.

So, let's all go down to our couty courthouses and change our registration, so that we can be taken seriously.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home