Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Correction

I recently wrote about a boy that was attacked by a mountain lion on Flagstaff Mountain. Unfortunately , I believe I made an error in the location I cited for the attack. According to reports in the Denver Post, the attack was near the Crown Rock trailhead, which is just off Flagstaff Road, as I reported. However, the Boulder Daily Camera, which I believe is correct in this instance, reports the attack as happening at Artist Point, near the summit of Flagstaff Mountain.

It is my practice to correct factual errors on this site when they are discovered.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home