Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Coincidence? I Think Not!

Report of the Investigative Committee of the Standing Committee on Research Misconduct at the University of Colorado at Boulder concerning Allegations of Academic Misconduct against Professor Ward ChurchillThe Poetry of D.H. Rumsfeld
Something bothered me about Donald Rumsfeld since the first time I watched him in a press conference. The way he treated the people asking questions, the way he belittled everyone who challenged him, the way he became defensive at the smallest perceived infraction.

Then, the Ward Churchill fracas happened. It was the same thing all over. Pure defensiveness, attacking his critics indiscriminately.

Suddenly it hit me. I had never seen them together in the same room. I looked carefully, at it stared me back in the face. Give Rummy a wig and a pair of stylin' shades. Had I ever seen the two of them together at the same time? No! I am convinced! They are one and the same, they are Dord Rumchurch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home