Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Friday, August 18, 2006

They're Mad, I Tell You!!

As you can imagine, the arrest of a suspect in the 10-year-old murder case of JonBenet Ramsey is the biggest thing to happen in Boulder in, well, about 10 years. People are talking, the local paper is filled with pages and pages of coverage, the national media is converging. Rumors are flying. Lots of information is in the streets (true or not I can't say) that is not in the papers. Everybody knows somebody who knows somebody who is a detective on the case, and everybody has an opinion.

Well, one thing you can count on from here: Nothing. I refuse to get involved in the public/media frenzy surrounding this and other sensationalized cases. This is my first and last word on the topic. It definitely does not keep me awake at night.

Next topic?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home