Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm in Big Trouble Now!

Senator John Edwards has gotten in hot water over the past few days, because he has (ok, had) a couple of people on staff who wrote supposedly outrageous opinions on their own blogs.

Think about this. These two women wrote their own opinions on their own time, prior to being hired by Edwards. The Presidential hopeful hired them as technical advisors, and now he is responsible for what they said before he even knew them?

I guess this means that I will never be allowed near anybody's political life, because I've said a few things (no I'm not going to link to them -- you're going to have to find them!) that just might have offended someone. Accidentally. Well, okay, maybe just a little bit on purpose. But only if they deserve it!

I'm going to make it clear right here and right now. Nothing that I've written or will write here reflects the views of any current or former employer or any political campaign that I may someday be involved with. Heck (oops, sorry for the language), a good part of the time it isn't even my opinion; I just say it because it seems funny to me. I'm that kind of person.

If this post doesn't get me fired from Chelsea Clinton's presidential campaign, I don't know what will!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home