Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Monday, January 01, 2007

If Only All He Mangled Were Words...

You know, I don't really have a problem with a person that can't correctly pronounce the nucular weapon that he has the power to launch against our enemies, real or imagined. (Or to solve the global warming problem for the next 10 years.)

It's cute when he mispronounces the names of countries, because that's an additional cue as to which ones are the bad guys.

However, what I can't imagine is how the patriotic citizens of this country would ever elect as president a man who can't even pronounce the name of our country. I'm not sure I have the spelling right, but phonetically something like "the Unind States of Amerca".

Somebody get that man to a speech therapist!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home