Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Monday, April 28, 2008

Little Foxes on the Hillside

Of course, click on any photo to see a larger version.

No, they're not made out of ticky tacky, and they don't all look the same.


Mama fox set up her den in an irrigation culvert, and the pair of kits can be seen frolicking in our yard.


I wish I had a webcam to put out there. They don't let you get too close to take a great picture, but you can see them pretty well in these photos.



I only hope the kits are old enough to move out when irrigation season starts in a few weeks.



Here are some other baby pictures from our yard from a couple years ago.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home