Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sarah Blinked

Pretty cool, it turns out that Anderson Cooper reads my blog. How else would I explain this piece he did on Sarah Palin?

You see, Sarah famously claimed foreign policy experience based on the fact that Russia is visible from an island in Alaska. I, however, pointed out that she carefully worded her statement such that she never actually claimed to have been on that island. And I lamented that my faith in her foreign policy credentials hinged on whether she had actually look at Russia.

Well, the folks at CNN have now confirmed my words suspicion. Sarah has indeed never been on the island of Little Diomede and has never seen that nation that strikes fear in all of our hearts. So, Sarah, I must now say that you and your running mate (I forget his name) have lost my trust. I looked you in the eye, and you blinked.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home