Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Response? What Response?

I watched President Bush's State of the Union speech the other night, and then eagerly awaited the Democratic response. This year it come from Virginia Governor Tim Kaine.

Well, I watched, listened to his words, and waited. The entire speech. And, do you know what? Not one word about Bush's speech. Not one!

Instead, I heard what sounded like a campaign speech. The great things Kaine has been doing in Va. How Republicans and Democrats can and should work together. But no response.

How do these people expect to win elections without even being able to address the points being brought up by the other guys?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home