Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Only 60 Books?

Many people have expressed doubts about recent reports that President Bush has read 60 books so far this year. (Question: Is that calendar year, or fiscal year?) I have no doubt however that the reports are true.

It seems like our president shows all the signs of an obsessive/compulsive with addictive behavior. Now it's books. I'm sure he treats this as a competition and will drive himself until he can no longer keep it up. Before this, it was mountain bike riding, and before that it was running.

Before that? Well, we've had some rumors about Mr. Bush's obsessive behaviors prior to his presidency. However, I'm sure that is all in the past, just like his speed reading will be in another 6-24 months.

For some of us it's a hobby. For others of us, we can't do anything halfway.

President Bush, I only pray that you will stop this before your brain fills completely.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home