Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Friday, July 06, 2007

Gore Tricks

Perhaps celebrating a bit early on the 4th, VP Al Gore's son, Al III, was pulled over for speeding in his Prius at 100 MPH on the San Diego Freeway, and arrested for possession of marijuana and several prescription drugs for which he didn't have a prescription.

So here's what I want to know: A Prius can go 100 MPH? Even when the driver is slowed down by Xanax, Valium, Vicodin, Adderall, and marijuana? What kind of fireworks was he using as a supplemental fuel source?

Can I get some of that for my bicycle?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home