Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bush Lied, People Sighed

So, President Bush told us that he was going to keep on Donald Rumsfeld as Secretary of Defense, while all along he was going to fire him. Isn't that just another lie to add to his resume?

I hate to admit it, but I actually support the president on this. It doesn't happen often, but I need to say so when I do.

Think about it this way. What CEO of any American company would be able to keep his job if he went and blabbed about every decision or potential decision before its time? What kind of respect would you give to any manager that announced that he was thinking about firing one of his employees? Especially if he hadn't yet lined up the replacement?

Let's get over this and get on to the big issues.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home