Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's the Babies, Stupid

Alright, alright, I admit it. I don't know what I'm talking about. But that doesn't make my argument any less valid.

It boils down to this: There is a law in Oklahoma that deals with gays, adoption, and couples. For that very reason alone it must be a bad law, and the court in Denver needs to do the right thing and toss it out.

And if you're gay or thinking about becoming gay and if you are adopted or thinking about being adopted, you may want to consider whether Oklahoma is the best place to plan your summer vacation.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
- Mark Twain

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home