Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Correction, Sort Of

Yesterday, I reported that the Boulder Daily Camera's sample ballot had a number of errors, some of which might even inadvertently affect the way people vote. Well, what do you know, today the Camera republished the section, with every single one of the errors I reported fixed. However, they did not state why they republished it, nor did they say that they were changing anything.

Go figure.

Anyway, make sure you vote, but even more important make sure you know what you're voting for!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home