Insomnia Log

This is what keeps me awake at night???

Who needs sleep? (well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep? (tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep? (be happy with what you’re getting,
There’s a guy who’s been awake since the second world war)

-- words and music by Steven Page & Ed Robertson

Name:
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States

Everything you need to know about me can be found in my posts

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ballot Summary and Recommendations

Summary of my recommendations (so far) for this November's election. Follow the links to see my analysis of each issue. Check back between now and November 7 for more.

When in doubt, vote No!

State of Colorado Proposals:


Boulder County Measures:


City of Boulder Measures:


Boulder Valley School District Measure:

  • NO on Issue 3A: Facilities Improvement Bond

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home